Celebrate the reoopneing of the Cycle Club by coming along to our weekly Saturday ride!
We'll be leaving the Cycle Club at 09:00 - Please tweet/email us if you think you're running late.
Due to severe weather conditions, the route is slightly shorter than usual but should still be challenging. We'll be heading South following Ride of the Falling Leaves in reverse. See below for route detail and Strava link.
Please wear suitable clothing and ensure your bike is fitted with mudguards as well as lights.
THIS IS A SOCIAL CLUB RIDE, NOT A RACE.
- Club riding is about working together as a group, do not surge or pass the route leader at any time. The only exception to this rule is when climbing, always wait at the top for the group to catch up.
SIGNALLING AND ROAD HAZARDS.
- Always make the group aware of oncoming traffic or road hazards such as potholes and debris when necessary.
- It is important to hold your line with no sudden movements, always check if there’s room and signal to move out.
- If you’re not sure of the signalling conventions used in group riding, please ask the ride leaders before the ride departs.
- Under no circumstances should you cross wheels with the rider in front of you, this is dangerous and can cause accidents.
BIKE MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY.
key - All riders are responsible for their own well-being during the ride and should be prepared for situations such as adverse weather conditions, mechanical problems and flat tyres.
- Helmet use is compulsory.
- Lights must be fitted onto your bike.
- You should have any basic tools you may require; we recommend inner tubes, pump, tyre levers and relevant allen keys.
- Ensure your bike is well maintained and clean, check brake pads and tyres for signs of wear.
- We recommend fitting mudguards.
T & C’s
The ride leaders reserve the right to refuse any rider onto the ride if their bike or riding style is a danger to the rider or group.
Rapha reserves the right to cancel the ride with no notice.
You are responsible for your own safety whilst on the ride, Rapha cannot be held responsible for any personal injury or damage to equipment.
ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE RIDE LEADERS AND PLEASE ASK IF YOU’RE NOT SURE ABOUT ANYTHING.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.