Actions and Detail Panel
Rapidly Raising Reading
Tue, 14 Feb 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 16 Feb 2017, 16:00 GMT
Rapidly Raising Reading – How to raise standards in your School
Aimed at: senior leaders, heads of English, assistant and deputy heads
- This is a bespoke one day course tailored to address our city need to raise results in Reading.
Our training led by NCTL trained facilitators and Ofsted inspectors will enable you to:
- Examine the strategies and interventions that have been successfully implemented in the most highly achieving schools and cross-match with practice in your own school.
- Consider in more depth specific examples and approaches that have a proven track record.
- Deepen your understanding of data analysis and how to use it to the best advantage.
- Be introduced to NCTL materials on Closing the Gap and the development of senior leadership skills such as:
- Effective monitoring
- Identification of variance within your school
- Having difficult conversations
Invoices will be sent automatically for delegates from Academies and Maintained schools sending more than one delegate.