Actions and Detail Panel
RCM Worklife Balance
Thu, 2 Feb 2017, 10:00 – Thu, 9 Feb 2017, 16:30 GMT
The Royal College of Midwives are delighted to offer you the chance to attend a Worklife Balance course.
This course aims to give learners an insight to manage their time more effectively and by facing up to any time management problems learners should be able to free up some more time, which could, ultimately, help with work-life balance.
This course will run over 2 days and will include;
- Assessing your time management strengths & weaknesses
- Resolving conflicts with multiple bosses & priorities
- Deadlines, time pressures and heavy workloads
- Negotiating your time & commitments
- How and when to say "no"
- Getting and staying organized
- Achieving the productivity balance
The course will take place at the Ninewells Improvement Academy on:
Day 1 – Thursday 2nd February 2017
Day 2 – Thursday 9th February 2017