- Have you ever tried business networking with your business?
- Whether you have or not please come and join us and start building new working relationships.
- One business per industry taking away any competiton at the session
- Are you based in Rhondda Cynon Taff?
- Any businss welcome big or small or even startups
- Free onsite parking
- Free WFI
- Free Childrens Play Area
- Networking with a difference
- Every Wednesday Evening, same venue, same time, same price
- £5 Per Person Payable via bank transfer before the event (please email Marcus@eventagious.co.uk for bank details) this is to make it easier for people to pay and also to save you having to pay a charge via eventbrite and also without having the hassle off finding a cashpoint on the way to the event.
- One business from each session will have the opportunity to have a 10 minute practical presentation should you wish (if you would like this opportunity please get in contact via email or telephone to reserve your showcase)
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is free onsite parking at the venue.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions/requests please get in contact with Marcus@eventagious.co.uk
Can I update my registration information?
Of course you can, just log back into your eventbrite account and change any information you need to or just email Marcus@eventagious and we can make any adjustments to you ticket for you.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes!!!!! Please bring either the digital or print out copy of your ticket as your ticket will be scanned on arrival to confirm you meal after the networking session.
How much is my ticket and what do I recieve for that?
Tickets cost £5 per person, refrehments can be purchased at your own leisure, tea/coffee costs £2.50 for unlimited refills. Reserve your free ticket online and pay via bank transfer before attending the event. If no payment is recieved your place will not be reserved.