If you are manufacturing then chances are you are carrying out Research & Development and can benefit from 225% Tax Relief
If you register a Patent in the UK you only pay 10% Corporation tax on its profits
- What are R&D Tax credits?
- Who is eligible to claim this generous relief?
- What is the process for making a claim?
- What are HMRC wanting to see in submitted claims?
- Examples of businesses who have made successful claims!
- What is the Patent Box and how can you bene t from it?
- New Regulations applied as of 1 July 2016
To be able to attend the workshop free of charge* you are required to complete the SBIS 3 form to declare eligibility. Download – **SBIS-3-Form.zip
* Staffordshire Based SME’s (small and medium sized enterprises) only.
** Zip File contains MS Word & PDF Versions of the form, return signed form at event / workshop.