Actions and Detail Panel
Re-aligning your Business Strategy
Wed 9 November 2016, 09:30 – 16:00 GMT
Are you a new organisation?
Has business been more challenging recently?
Are you struggling to figure out where your business is going?
New ideas, but don’t know what to do with them?
You need a strategic plan!
Come along to our 1-day workshop and let us take the fear factor out of the strategic planning process. Tap into our experience and expertise and let us help you to:
- Understand why strategic planning is important
- Identify the key elements of a strategic plan
- Define where you’re going and how you’re going to get there
- Make strategic planning a continuous process in your workplace
- Make the process fun and collaborative
- Recognise the power of a story
- Be ready for common pitfalls
Our course tutor will help dispel the myths about strategy and leave you confident, inspired and ready to implement a revitalised strategic planning process in your organisation.
This event is promoted through Fife Business Week. More information on Fife Business Week can be found here: http://fifebusinessweek.co.uk/#events