Actions and Detail Panel
Re-Imagining Business Workshop
Fri 16 September 2016, 09:00 – 17:30 BST
In this workshop you will experience inspiring new work practices and discover how to map out the journey to more effective ways of working for your organisation.
During the workshop you will have time to explore:
- Ways of leveraging your organisational purpose to enable exponential growth.
- Self-organisation practices that boost agility and performance.
- Methods that will build a more trusting and engaging environment.
- Decision making processes that maximise participation while streamlining processes.
- How to create meetings that achieve their objectives, save time and build participation.
- Which evolutionary features will have the greatest impact in your organisation.
- How to create an organisational change programme that can transform your workplace.
Who would benefit from this workshop?
Are you a part of a corporate, a NGO, a SME or a Startup? Are you ready to reinvent your business so it’s agile, adaptable and can evolve gracefully?
Have you ever thought there is a better way to work?
Have you heard about distributed-flatter organisations or self-organisation and wondered what it is about?
Are you intrigued by the ideas in Open Participatory Organisation?
Have you been inspired by Frederic Laloux’s vision of the future of work in “Re-inventing organisations?” Are you intrigued by the ideas in Open Participatory Organisation?
Teal’s evolutionary ideas? Or Theory U?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these, this is the right workshop for you. Join us to discover how these emerging ways of working can work for you and your organisation.
Why This Course?
Discover how to leverage multiple frameworks (Teal, Theory U, Integral, Art of Hosting, etc. )
Learn to bridge the structured world of corporate and the agile environment of startups
Learn how to use, create and implement actionable tools and insights to start working with your organisation
Gain access to active change makers in the field.
Benefit from the knowledge of experienced business mentors and coaches with backgrounds in international distributed environments and open-culture.