How to prepare for and make a good application to Big Lottery Fund Reaching Communities
This Training session covers the key aspects of preparing and writing a successful application to the Big Lottery's Reaching Communities Fund following the recent revisions to the application process.
This session will focus on the revenue and equipment strand of the fund. It will only touch briefly on the strand for projects involving land and buildings.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have a good clear understanding of the preparation needed to make a successful application to Reaching Communities.
- Be able to identify and make a strong case for why your project is needed, using appropriate evidence.
- Have a greater understanding of the 4 programme outcomes which the Big Lottery seek to achieve.
- Be able to demonstrate how your project's activities will contribute towards achieving one or more or the 4 outcomes.
- Be able to set appropriate milestones and measures to track and demonstrate the difference your project is making.
- Feel more confident about making an application to the Reaching Communities Fund.
Thid training will be delivered by Nina Muir, Support & Development Officer at Harrogate & Ripon CVS. Nina is a qualified trainer and has extensive experience of supporting and writing successful Reaching Communities grant. If you need any further information about the course please contact Nina - email@example.com
"I'm taking away a lot to think about and I feel much more optimistic about applying to Big Lottery Reaching Communities Fund". - Previous course participant.
If you have any questions about booking please contact Bev Richardson via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01423 504074.
Save This Event
When & Where
Harrogate & Ripon Centres for Voluntary Service
Harrogate & Ripon Centres for Voluntary Service is registered charity specialising in providing support for staff and volunteers working in the Voluntary Sector.
Our courses cover a wide range of topics including: fundraising, governance and volunteer management and attract attendees from across the UK.
All our trainers are PTTLS qualified and have extensive experience of delivering training for both the voluntary and statutory sectors.