READ ALL ABOUT IT: BROADCASTING OUR MESSAGE WITH TWITTER AND LINKEDIN
Most people know Twitter and LinkedIn as information sharing networks where users can share messages, news, images, opinions and links via bursts of information. But do they know how to use these two very powerful social media platforms for business marketing?
In this informative session, you will discover:
- How to set up a Twitter profile that gets you noticed
- The anatomy of a Tweet
- How to engage with other Twitter users, how to manage your follows/followers and how to use Lists
- What is a hashtag and how should you use them?
- How to incorporate Twitter for Business into your business
- How to create a really powerful LinkedIn profile
- How to grow your LinkedIn connections
- How to increase your visibility on LinkedIn
- How to use endorsements and recommendations
- How to create a LinkedIn business page
Trainer: Kathy Ennis
As a mentor, consultant and trainer Kathy helps people start and expand their business; embed growth-building systems and processes into their company through effective business planning; promote their organisation using brand and marketing methods to increase customer engagement; develop better business networking, public speaking and presentation skills; improve their communication and business relationship-building skills; build their confidence and self-esteem; and utilise their personal brand, the process of communicating through appearance and behaviour.