San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Reading Champions Conference
Practical support for the Grant Application Process
29th April 2015 @ Stamford Court
This will be practical and interactive day which aims to give delegates the opportunity to shape their thinking throughout the session. Agenda items will include:
- Overview of the Grant Application Process, include criteria and deadlines
Using your survey data to support your targeting and planning
- Primary and Secondary school good practice showcases looking at:
- o Assessing your needs
- o Disseminating information out through the school
- o Overcoming challenges and barriers
- Table workshops looking at the 5 Milestones
- Getting parents on-board!
- Reviewing CPD needs
- Project Evaluation
- Practical session – starting your applications
- Q&A session
Grant Applications along with the Application Guidance and school level survey data will be sent via email to Reading Champions and Head teachers on Thursday 26th March.
We request that at least one member of staff attends the above event. The Application Review Panel will not accept any applications prior to the 29th April 2015.
Deadline for applications: 12th June 2015.
When & Where
Whatever It Takes
Whatever it Takes (WiT) is the Leicester city-wide reading initiative dedicated to ensuring every child in Leicester is reading.
WiT has been well established since 2009 and was formed in partnership between Leicester City Schools, Leicester City Council and is Managed by the School Development Support Agency.
For more information about Whatever it Takes visit www.whatever-it-takes.org.uk