Actions and Detail Panel
Real Networking - February 2017
Tue 21 February 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 GMT
Real Networking is a supportive group of self-employed people. We meet regularly to connect, collaborate, inspire, learn and laugh.
At Real Networking we believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face. Together we can achieve more. We meet once a month at the moment in Englefield Green in Surrey for business networking. You can book in advance here (£8) or just turn up and pay on the day (£10). We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with likeminded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to developing and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- A venue with space for you to display and sell your products on the day (priority is given to to regular meeting attendees).
- Our private Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings and promote your business (please read Ts&Cs before placing promotional posts).
- A child friendly group, so don't let a lack of childcare stop you from getting out to network and promote your business.
Please do invite a friend along so we can grow together, we offer a 2 for £12 ticket for any of our previous attendees bringing a first time guest.
Our February guest speaker is NLP Master Practitioner, Natalie Sutton. She’ll be talking about mindset; because our mindset dictates our daily actions and behaviours and influences everyone around us. She’ll do a whistlestop tour of language and internal dialogue as well as a demonstration of the power of the subconscious mind. Natalie will conclude with tips on how to set yourself up for success both personally and professionally. www.facebook.com/cleverlittlebee
For more information or if you would like to join our meetings as a guest speaker please contact Linda or Mette:
Linda Hopkins - 07971 320407 email@example.com
Mette Theilmann - 07756 918126 firstname.lastname@example.org