Actions and Detail Panel
Real Networking in Camberley - April
Thu 27 April 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
Real Networking is a supportive group of self-employed people. We meet regularly to connect, collaborate, inspire, learn and laugh.
At Real Networking we believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face. Together we can achieve more. We meet regularly for business networking without the overhead of expensive memberships". Please book in advance here. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with likeminded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to developing and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- A venue with space for you to display and sell your products on the day (Show & Sell ticket must be booked).
- Our private Real Networking Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings and promote your business (please read Ts&Cs before placing promotional posts).
- A child friendly group, so don't let a lack of childcare stop you from getting out to network and promote your business.
Please do invite a friend along so we can grow together, we offer a 2 for £12 ticket for any of our previous attendees bringing a first time guest.
Our guest speaker for April at Real Networking Camberley is Vee Smith the "Biz Tech Wiz". Vee works with coaches, trainers, consultants and small business owners helping them to manage membership websites, deliver online learning & personal development programmes and create webinars, email campaigns and social media strategies. Her online solutions enable business owners to leverage their time and create profitable income streams by selling their knowledge and support via online programmes and webinars.
Vee's talk is titled "How not to be a Lost Island in the Internet Sea" and will cover the 5 key elements you need for getting business through the internet, and the 9 biggest mistakes that people make with their websites that make their visitors click away and what to do instead! You can find out more about The Biz Tech Wiz here.
Real Networking in Camberley is hosted by Natalie Sutton. Natalie is an NLP Master Practitioner, a certified LEGO SERIOUS PLAY facilitator andalso runs a JuicePlus health and wellbeing business. You can connect with Natalie and find out more on her Facebook Page
For more information or if you would like to join our Camberley meeting as a guest speaker please contact Natalie Sutton on email@example.com or 07768 026197