Actions and Detail Panel
Real Networking in Camberley - June
Thu 22 June 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
Real Networking is a supportive group of self-employed people. We meet regularly to connect, collaborate, inspire, learn and laugh.
At Real Networking we believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face. Together we can achieve more. We meet regularly for business networking without the overhead of expensive memberships". Please book in advance here. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with likeminded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to developing and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- A venue with space for you to display and sell your products on the day (Show & Sell ticket must be booked).
- Our private Real Networking Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings and promote your business (please read Ts&Cs before placing promotional posts).
- A child friendly group, so don't let a lack of childcare stop you from getting out to network and promote your business.
Please do invite a friend along so we can grow together, we offer a 2 for £12 ticket for any of our previous attendees bringing a first time guest.
Details of our guest speaker for this event will be posted shortly.
Real Networking in Camberley is hosted by Natalie Sutton. Natalie is an NLP Master Practitioner, a certified LEGO SERIOUS PLAY facilitator andalso runs a JuicePlus health and wellbeing business. You can connect with Natalie and find out more on her Facebook Page
For more information or if you would like to join our Camberley meeting as a guest speaker please contact Natalie Sutton on email@example.com or 07768 026197