Actions and Detail Panel
Real Projects: Asset Integrity Management in the Current Climate
Thu 27 April 2017, 18:30 – 20:00 BST
Real Projects is a dine and learn style event which addresses subjects relevant to the engineering industry and promotes dialogue, networking and collaboration between students and engineering professionals.
In this April event, Dotimi Egbuson will discuss Asset Integrity Management in the Current Climate and propose cost effective solutions to improve integrity assurance.
Scope of Presentation:
- The role of Asset Integrity Management in the current economic climate
- Identifying cost effective solutions / technologies to improve integrity assurance
- Key steps to optimizing your integrity management program
- The reactive vs. proactive approach to integrity management
- Asset Integrity Management as part of the life extension of existing assets
Dotimi Egbuson currently works as an Asset Integrity Consultant with Oceaneering on BP assets. He is a Chartered Mechanical Engineer (CEng) with the Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) and a Chartered Manager (CMgr) and member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). He is also a member of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) and the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
Dotimi has been a part of various integrity management projects on Topsides, Onshore Plants, Risers, ESDVs, SSIVs, Pigtraps and Subsea Systems. His core activities include Inspection Maintenance Repair (IMR) plans and preperation, Pipeline Integrity Management Systems (PIMS) development and review, Fitness For Service (FFS) Assessments, Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Project Management, and Inspection Planing and Execution.