Actions and Detail Panel
Real Results From Facebook
Mon 3 April 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
With more than 1.5 billion users on it for hours every day, Facebook is a 21st century phenomenon and a powerful business tool.
It can also be a monumental waste of time and cause irreparable damage to your reputation.
How do you grab the benefits and minimise the risks?
In this half day workshop, Colin Kelly will show you.
Discover how to use Facebook to get your business noticed, raise your profile, find more customers and get more out of existing customers.
Content covered includes:
- What makes a good business post on Facebook?
- How do you ensure as many people as possible see your posts?
- Understanding Facebook's algorithm.
- Case studies and examples featuring businesses like yours.
- The benefits of paid for advertsing on Facebook, how to define and refine your target audience.
- The mechanics and best practice of running a business page, how to set up correctly, monitor your results and run things in an efficient manner.
- Advanced techniques such as creating 'look-a-like' audiences, using the Facebook pixel and more.
- All your questions answered.
Colin Kelly is an established social media trainer and consultant running more than 140 workshops around the UK in each of the last 5 years. Clients include Skyscanner, Scottish Parliament, SGN, British Red Cross, Taigh Ailean Hotel, Isle of Skye Estate Agency and many more.
This workshop will be held in the outstanding meeting and conference facilities at Jans of Portree.