Recent Appointees in Materials Science Conference (RAMS 2016)
Recent Appointees in Materials Science Conference (RAMS 2016) is the only national conference specifically aimed at new academic appointees (lecturers, research fellows, and postdocs) in materials science. The RAMS 2016 conference incorporates symposia covering a broad range of subjects in Materials Science (from inorganic materials and functional nanomaterials to biological, soft matter and electronic materials), to help recent appointees to build their national collaborative networks, exchange experiences and benefit from peer support. The conference also incorporates plenary lectures from leading UK materials scientists as well as sessions on essential training and development and information on funding opportunities through the RAMS network, targeted to help academics and industrialists at the start of their careers.
- Basic registration: £75.
- Student registration: £65.
- Accommodation: £55 per night (rooms available from the 21st-23rd of September).
- Tour of Lancaster Castle on the evening of the 21st of September 2016: £15.
- Conference Dinner on the 22nd of September 2016: Included in registration fee.
- Trip to Pub(s) in Lancaster on the 23rd of September 2016 - A perfect start to a weekend in the Lake District: Free.
- Advertising on programme and promotional material (includes registration and conference dinner): £200.
- Exhibit space for a stand and conference registration (includes registration and conference dinner on the Thursday evening): £300.