Reconverse Presents: Understanding the Developer Hiring Process | Cambridge, United Kingdom | 9am-11:30am
The competition for technical talent is fierce. There's a skills shortage, employment rates amongst developers is 96.7%, and fewer than 13% of technologists are actively looking for a job.
For these reasons, you may find you’re still struggling to hire technical talent (even if you have developed an efficient and successful commercial hiring process!).
It's a tough market. So, to get ahead of your competitors you need to understand that there is a distinct developer hiring process.
This exclusive breakfast event will help you understand your target market, how to source the talent you need, engage with developers on their own terms, and build a sustainable hiring process to support your business.
Key areas covered will include:
- The state of the developer hiring landscape
- Learning about developers’ likes and dislikes
- Discovering why employer branding is important for technical recruitment
- Tips to activley source developers and attract the 'passive' majority in the tech talent pool
- What can you do to improve your developer interview process
For further information:
Call us on 01227 262 838 to ask us more about this event
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Reconverse Team