San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Reconverse Presents: Understanding the Developer Hiring Process | London, United Kingdom | 9am-12:30pm
Address: 1 Lombard Street, London, EC3V
The competition for technical talent is fierce. There's a skills shortage, employment rates amongst developers is 96.7%, and fewer than 13% of technologists are actively looking for a job.
For these reasons, you may find you’re still struggling to hire technical talent (even if you have developed an efficient and successful commercial hiring process!).
It's a tough market. So, to get ahead of your competitors you need to understand that there is a distinct developer hiring process.
This exclusive breakfast event will help you understand your target market, how to source the talent you need, engage with developers on their own terms, and build a sustainable hiring process to support your business.
Key areas covered will include:
- The state of the developer hiring landscape
- Learning about developers’ likes and dislikes
- Discovering why employer branding is important for technical recruitment
- Tips to activley source developers and attract the 'passive' majority in the tech talent pool
- What can you do to improve your developer interview process
Matt Bradburn | Co-founder of DBR
Matt has 7 years experience designing and implementing Talent and People Ops strategies for tech companies across the world. Recently he’s worked for high growth, VC backed businesses like Qubit and Lyst; doubling or tripling growth in a short period of time, whilst focusing on maintaining a great company ethos. He is passionate about the role of talent in shaping businesses and is co-founder of DBR, London’s biggest Slack, talks and meetup group for Internal Talent professionals.
- A lot of time is spent focused on finding and engaging developers, but do you spend enough time on the process of hiring?
- This will be a discussion of adapting your process to the lean startup approach to hiring
- Can you internalise the feedback loops to better improve this process?
Andrea Marston | Director Of Talent Acquisition at AOL
For further information:
Call us on 01227 262 838 to ask us more about this event
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Reconverse Team
When & Where
Reconverse creates alternative learning and networking environments
for the in-house recruitment community