San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do You Want to Host a Successful Foster Care Fortnight Campaign, Without Spending a Fortune?
Are You Looking For Fresh Ideas That Will Enable You To Showcase the Positive Differences that Fostering Makes,So that You Attract and Recruit More Potential Foster Carers During and After the Foster Care Fortnight Campaign?
Do You Want to Reach More Potential Foster Carers Offline and Online During The Fortnight Campaign?
- Do You Want Your Agency To Stand Out From The Crowd?
Great, you're in the right place.
Right now, everyone within the social care sector, knows that there’s still a massive shortage of foster carers being recruited and retained across the whole of England, Scotland and Wales. It’s because of these findings why the Foster Care Fortnight annual event was created almost 20 years ago, by the Fostering Network. It’s the biggest collaborative annual recruitment campaign there is. That can potentially sky rocket the visibility of your agency, if done correctly.
How are you planning to stand out and be noticed this year?
You don’t want to be doing the same things as everybody else, do you? No, I didn't think so.
Back by popular demand, is the revised ‘Recruit More Foster Carers’ Workshop, which will be held over two days in London.
Come and join us, we would love to see you there.
This two-day intensive masterclass is the perfect platform to offer you innovative recruitment strategies designed to get loving families who are either sitting on the fence, or who have never considered fostering,— to get excited about fostering. It will also enable you to successfully attract and recruit quality potential foster carers at your next recruitment fair, as well as marketing to them both offline and online.
The masterclass has been designed to replace dated marketing and recruitment strategies, and takes a modern, yet highly professional approach to attracting and recruiting quality potential foster carers with ease.
This two day masterclass will benefit open-minded recruitment and marketing managers, senior management/team leaders and social workers, who are willing to participate fully in each activity and put into practice the teachings from the masterclass.
The two day masterclass will enable you to:
- Devise a successful Foster Care Fortnight campaign, that will generate a lot of interest to foster care. As well as encouraging potential foster carers who may have never considered fostering, or reach those who are sitting on the fence to actively get on board and become foster parents
- Show case all the good work you have been doing within your agency, so that potential foster carers can see behind the scenes of fostering
- Craft an effective offline and offline marketing plan, so that you attract and recruit your ideal foster carer
- Get the attention of the media, so that you raise the profile of your agency
- Share and bounce ideas with other forward thinking agencies, so that you can come up with fresh out of the box, creative ways of reaching more potential foster carers.
- Create momentum after the fostering campaign, so that you have a continuous stream of potential foster carers coming through your door.
What will take place on the day?
- You will get to spend two whole days going over your current recruitment campaign with the intention of revising it with new concepts and ideas to implement a successful marketing campaign after the workshop
- Come up with new ideas and concepts to move things forward so that you are more effective in the way you go about finding and recruiting more potential foster carers.
- Formulate a strategic plan to approach and partner with community and faith groups in your local area so that their members can see how there is a link between what they believe and how fostering complements their core values.
- Formulate a plan that will enable you to achieve your goals on a tight budget
- Explore the best places to find potential foster carers as well as coming up with creative ways of getting them to come on board
- Plus more...
How Would You Feel If You Knew You Could Recruit Loads of Potential Carers at Every Recruitment Campaign And You Could Duplicate The Process Over Again?
Then come along to this amazing two day masterclass, you won't be disappointed. Plus, It comes with free bonus post training support and a money back guarantee, if you’re not happy (please read the terms and conditions).
"It was a very interesting and interactive... that sparked off plenty of useful and thought- provoking discussions. It was nice to share experiences and difficulties with others - as well as inspirational success stories. Lucy Marks
"This was a great session and a good way of networking with other professionals" Jacob Mohun
" I found the presentation succinct and informative. Well thought out and it was a relaxed learning environment created by the trainer." Brain Dowling
You are advised to book early as places are limited.
Full Money-Back Guarantee
Not only are all of our courses uniquely designed according to your specification, but they also come with a Money Back Guarantee (terms and conditions apply). If you are not fully satisfied with the training, just inform us within 14 days and we will arrange a full refund of your course fee. Alternatively, we can give you a course you may like to take with us for FREE. So you have absolutely nothing to loose when choosing us.
Contact us today on 07957 428 456 For More Details About This Remarkable Course
Also Check Out Our Website Visit www.footprintstransformationacademy.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Footprints Transformation Academy
We are one of the UKs leading social care training and coaching providers who delivers accredited programmes, that are jam-packed with useful tools, techniques and strategies to enhance the professional and personal development of social care professionals, foster carers, teachers and youth workers. These newly acquired skills will come into alignment with the vision, growth and development of your organisation/establishment, as well as promoting social inclusion in young people age 13-21 living in social care.