Actions and Detail Panel
Recruiter - Taleo (New Recruiters)
Mon, 6 Feb 2017, 09:00 – Tue, 7 Feb 2017, 13:00 GMT
ABOUT THE COURSE
This is a one day course where New Recruiters will cover the roles and responsibilities of the ‘Recruiter’ within Taleo. This course is designed for new users with Recruiter access to the Oracle Taleo ATS.
The Recruiter has the system ability to post a new ‘Job Requisition’ and manage candidates through the Taleo workflow, progressing them through the various stages of Recruitment right up to sending and offer letter to successful candidates. Once the Recruiter has allocated candidates for an interview, the ‘Hiring Manager’ then gains visibility of the candidates.
Upon successful completion of this course, the ‘Recruiter’ will have extended knowledge on how to:
- Post requisitions accurately, i.e. Introduction to the Recruitment Process / SAF / ECN refresher
- Manage candidates through the candidate workflow
- Issue appropriate correspondence to candidate throughout the Recruitment Process, , i.e. Regret letters / Invite to Interview Letters
- Place a requisition on hold / edit requisition details that are locked down
- Set tasks as reminders to take action on candidates
- Create a candidate profile using their CV
- Use the ‘Help Tool’
PLEASE NOTE: This course is for New Recruiters only.
Date and Times
Monday 6th February 2017 0900 -1700
Tuesday 7th February 2017 0900 -1300
Please aim to arrive by 0830 on the day to ensure a prompt start.
Venue and Directions
Swissport Cargo, Building 521B 1 Stanstead Road, London Heathrow Airport, Hounslow Middlesex, TW63LW.
Parking is available, however very limited.
If required, accommodation should be sourced via Engencia. Nearby hotels include the Ambassador, The Stanwell Hotel, Park Inn by Radisson LHR.
Lunch is not provided, however there are various facilities available in the Terminal before arrival to the course.
ALL learners attending are required to bring a laptop in order to access the Taleo system throughout the day, unless previously agreed with the Recruitment Department.
Wear comfortable clothing, business dress is not required.
If you have any issues on the day, please contact Jo Watts on 07720948863.