San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This course covers the roles and responsibilities of the ‘Recruiter’ within Taleo. This course is designed for new and current users with "Recruiter" access to the Oracle Taleo ATS.
The ‘Recruiter’ has the system ability to post a new job requisition and manage candidates through the Taleo workflow, progressing them through the various recruitment stages up to sending an offer letter to successful candidates. Once the Recruiter has allocated candidates for an interview, the ‘Hiring Manager’ then gains visibility of the candidates.
We will also cover advanced techniques within Taleo and by the end of the course users will be able to :
- Post requisitions accurately, i.e. Introduction to the Recruitment Process / SAF / ECN refresher
- Successfully post, manage and close off requisitions and mark them as ‘filled
- Manage multiple candidates (candidate workflow)
- Set tasks as reminders to take action on candidates
- Create a candidate profile using their CV
- Carry out advanced searches on requisitions and candidates
- Configure Taleo effectively for easy navigation in candidate and requisition summary screens
- Place a requisition on hold / edit requisition details that are locked down
- Manage Pipelines appropriately
- Use the ‘Help Tool’
Please ensure you bring a suitable Laptop to this practical based training course! Trainers will not be able to provide spare laptops on this occasion!
This course is open to Swissport employees only.
If this course does not meet its minimum numbers it may be subject to cancellation. If you need to book non-refundable hotel or travel to attend this event, please check with HGB.careers@Swissport.com before booking.
How to book: Swissport Employees
Prior to booking, approval must be sought from local management for the time off to attend this course. In case of a no-show, your station will be charged up to £100 for non-attendance. Once agreed, the space must be booked using a @swissport.com or @flightcare-multiservices.com email address. Employees must select the ‘Swissport Employee’ free ticket option.
How to book: External Customers
This course is not available to the public. Where non-employees select the 'free' booking link; your booking will not be valid.
When & Where
Swissport Training Services UK & Ireland
Welcome to our event page for details of training courses provided by Swissport Limited. Some courses are open to the general public while some courses are for Swissport employees only. Please read the event discription before reserving a place.