Recruiting on Twitter: Branding, Engaging, Pooling & Sharing
The Searchologist School | Bite Sized Social Media Recruitment Training by Katrina Collier
Join one lesson or join the lot | Join in person or live online
April's Class: Recruiting on Twitter: Branding, Engaging, Pooling & Sharing
Twitter has 313 million monthly active users sharing 500 million tweets each day and 80% active on a mobile phone. It's the perfect place to listen, learn, follow, engage, re-engage and become known, like and trusted
- With attention spans so short, discover how to craft a Twitter bio that will gain you followers.
- Twitter etiquette is the key; you'll leave understanding all the terms and what is and isn't acceptable on Twitter.
- How to ensure your Twitter feed is more than a job post stream, 'cause who'd want to follow that?
- Top tools for sourcing and engaging with potential new recruits.
- The importance of visual content; quick hacks to make this easy (after all you've got a job to do!)
April's Guest speaker:
Kevin Poulter, Partner & Social Media Specialist at Child & Child
“Mitigating the risks of your employees using Twitter, without stifling their creativity or being impractical!”
What do you get?
8.30 am: Coffee, tea & croissants
9.00 am: In-depth Social Recruiting Session - a power hour of social media recruitment nuggets.
10.15am: Playtime to practise what you've just discovered so bring your laptop!
11.15am: Dynamite guest speaker presentation and time for your questions.
11.45am: Action plan, commit to what you'll do before your next class
12.00pm: Head off and implement your new wisdom
Can't make it to London?
Don't worry, I've got you covered! Join in the training session and the presentation live (or recorded if you'd prefer) by webinar.
Join The Searchologist School and...
- Improve your quality of hire
- Decrease your current time to hire
- Increase your employee referrals
- Improve cultural fit and retention
- Increase diversity
- Reduce time wasted in the hiring process, and
- Save bucket loads of cash on upfront and failed recruitment (which the CIPD estimates at £8,000 per employee!)
Learning in bite-sized chunks ensures:
- Ease of implementation
- More time to play with your new techniques
- More interaction
- Accountability (join more than one lesson and you'll be part of an amazing support network)
- The highest return on your investment!
Come along in person or join by webinar!
If you're in London, come along!
If London is too far, you can join live via webinar. Perfect!
Book 12 sessions for 9
If you'd like to maximise your return on investment, click here and book 12 classes for the price of 9.
Huge thanks to our sponsor: