San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This leading recruitment strategy workshop has been developed to help you keep ahead of the game in the ever-changing battle for talent.
It provides leaders with a practical guide to building a high-performing, specialist recruitment function.
Who should attend?
- Senior & Team Leader Recruiters
- Recruitment/Resourcing/HR Managers
- Heads of Recruitment/Resourcing/HR
- HR/Resourcing/Talent Directors
This training has been designed to provide a practical guide to the management and improvement of in-house recruitment and resourcing activities and allow you to build a high performing, specialist in-house recruitment function.
It provides a unique, proven, methodology and set of tools to benchmark the effectiveness of ALL current recruitment and resourcing activities – and develop ‘next step’ improvement plans.
During the training course you will learn:
- The ‘Hierarchy of Recruitment Maturity’ within organisations: a practical model explaining the process of developing a specialist recruitment function
- Omni’s ‘Recruitment Maturity Matrix’: a best practice framework for benchmarking all corporate recruitment activities
- Omni’s ‘Recruitment Effectiveness Assessment’: a project methodology designed to audit, assess and benchmark all recruitment activities across the entire organisation
- Recruitment Improvement Plans: how to identify, develop & prioritise strategies to improve recruitment within your organisation
We also provide
A full suite of support materials, process templates, and management guides required to support your own recruitment improvement projects
Save This Event
When & Where
Omni RMS is a multi-award winning Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider and strategic resourcing partner.
As the UK’s leading RPO, our job is to change how organisations recruit for the better. When we attract, select and retain the best people for our clients it fuels their growth and success.
It sounds simple… but we know how tough it is to attract and recruit the right people and stay on top of this fast-moving profession.
We pride ourselves on being the only RPO that uses its own expertise to support the learning & development of in-house recruitment and HR professionals through the design and delivery a range of training and consultancy services to enhance the effectiveness of an organisation’s recruitment process.
Our world-class training programmes; materials and methods have been developed from best practice gleaned over decades of real-life experience in recruitment by recruiters and HR professionals who’ve worked in world leading organisations both in-house and agency side. Our expertise means we deliver training solutions that have a real measurable impact.