San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This programme is designed to provide in-house recruiters and HR professionals with the essential skills required to deliver an efficient and effective recruitment service.
The content will appeal specifically to those looking to develop more specialist in-house recruitment skills, and gain greater control over the recruitment process.
This training has been designed to develop the core capabilities of in-house recruiters and HR professionals, equipping teams with the key skills and knowledge needed to recruit effectively.
Common objectives for those attending include:
- Gain a broad understanding of effective in-house recruitment practice
- Understanding sourcing options
- Reduce dependency on agencies
- Enhancing candidate and hiring manager experience
- Reducing time and cost per hire
- Improving quality of hire
- Understand recruitment legislation
What will I learn during the training?
During the training course, you will learn how to:
- Take an effective recruitment brief and develop a recruitment plan
- Write an SEO optimised online job advert
- Boolean Searching techniques
- Use a variety of sourcing techniques to attract both active and passive talent
- Successfully manage recruitment agencies
- Effectively telephone screen, shortlist and manage candidates
- Control the offer & on-boarding process
What will I need on the day?
Everything you need is provided on the day, including a comprehensive course manual containing a detailed breakdown of all the key tools; templates and techniques. We also provide lunch and free refreshments.
Save This Event
When & Where
Omni RMS is a multi-award winning Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider and strategic resourcing partner.
As the UK’s leading RPO, our job is to change how organisations recruit for the better. When we attract, select and retain the best people for our clients it fuels their growth and success.
It sounds simple… but we know how tough it is to attract and recruit the right people and stay on top of this fast-moving profession.
We pride ourselves on being the only RPO that uses its own expertise to support the learning & development of in-house recruitment and HR professionals through the design and delivery a range of training and consultancy services to enhance the effectiveness of an organisation’s recruitment process.
As a business, our philosophy is to simply change the way organisations recruit for the better. We have proven experience helping organisations enhance their recruitment effectiveness, delivering sustainable advantage through the attraction, selection and retention of best-fit talent.
Our world class training programmes, materials and methods have been developed from best practice gleaned over decades of real-life experience in recruitment by recruiters and HR professionals who’ve worked in world leading organisations both in-house and agency side. Our expertise means we deliver training solutions that have a real measurable impact.