Actions and Detail Panel
Recruitment Tech: Now, New and Next
Wed 7 June 2017, 08:30 – 16:30 BST
It's easy to get bamboozled by every shiny new bit of kit that comes along and in the process believe that without it your world will end, but in reality, that's not true. This event aims to clear the fog and demonstrate what is now (you should be doing), what is new (you should start thinking about doing) and what's next (it's worth understanding but don't cry if you're not doing it).
- What does more consolidation of tech providers mean to the end user?
- What does the future hold for the ATS' we currently use and what providers should employers start to watch now?
- Assessment is a hot topic right now and so is the advances in the technology employers are starting to adopt. How do employers embrace the fast moving changes?
- Has video interviewing made a difference?
- What are the minimum standards of the modern careersite?
- As we move to a sourcing over response market, Candidate Relationship Management systems have started to emerge, offering recruiters a chance to act as micro-marketeers and create real nurturing processes to engage their talent pools.
- The final fronteer for in-house recruitment is to take ownership of the contingency workforce for their businesses. Companies like Compass, and other advanced in-house resourcing divisions have already started the process of reclaiming these hires to great effect and with huge benifits. Freelance Management Systems, temp talent market places and other such technologies has made this a reality and as they move to the forefront, so does the opportuties they bring.
- AI, chatbots and the further dehuminization of the people industry