Rediscover Your Potential 2016
A FREE Open Evening for adults thinking about University study.
What is it? A drop in event featuring a series of short talks, taster activities and information stalls
Who is it for? Anyone aged 21 or over who would like information about degree level courses at the University of Sheffield.
When is it? Thursday 17th November from 5pm until 8pm
Where is it? University of Sheffield Campus
The event will include:
- An opportunity to meet current mature students
- Information about our exciting range of full and part-time courses
- Guidance on how to apply for a University course
- Overview of support for mature students
- 'Taster’ sessions and activities
- Information on student finance
- Information on support for students with disabilities
The University of Sheffield offers a wide range of courses for mature students, and we welcome applicants without traditional entry qualifications.