San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Attend and Learn:
- Closing the shortfall against efficiency targets by reducing DNA's
- Patient portal: Digital appointment letters delivers up to 80% income savings
- Guest speaker: Case study - Patient portal in practise and patient uptake
- Peer presenter: A blend of patient reminder communication channels reduces missed appointments
- Guest speaker: Patient communications across the pathway reduce staff pressures and maximise efficiency
- How to achieve CIP targets and increase tariff payments
- Communication content strategies reducing DNA's further
- Workshops on increasing capacity and Trust tactics to efficient demand management
Peers will also share their experiences on implementing a multi channel communication approach to reach all patient groups.
Includes: Lunch, refreshments and give aways
Cost: This is a free forum to bring together NHS Trust delegates to share experiences, great practice and common challenges faced.
Places are limited and a waitlist will commence when capacity is reached.
Who We Are:
Healthcare Communications partner with over 100 Trusts and Health Boards delivering Appointment Management and Patient Experience solutions. We send over 100 million secure messages every year and our solution is designed exclusively for the NHS with direct input from the front line staff using it.
Travel information can be found here.