This one day course will be run by Karen Oldham-Waring, an experienced professional in mental health training.
Change is now the norm but accepting it, moving through it and getting past it can require mental toughness and resilience.
Sometimes we need to ‘reframe’ what is happening in our lives to avoid negative impact. But this is not always easy.
In order for us to understand how to reduce stress and prevent it from affecting us we need to know what it is, what our triggers are and where it comes from. We also need to know how to build and improve our resilience to enable us to cope with what comes our way.
To address these issues, this course will look at:
* The various sources of stress
* The impact it has on our bodies; physically, mentally and emotionally.
* How to build and develop our resilience
* How to be emotionally intelligent
* Signs and symptoms of stress
* How to help ourselves and what else is out there