Give yourself the best chance of securing your perfect job with this fantastic course. The session is being run by a brilliant Lead Teacher, who will be joined by one of our excellent Head Teachers. Both experts will be sharing their experience and insight into which interviewing strategies will work for you, and what they would like to see from candidates at interviews.
What will this course cover?
- Education specific interview requirements
- Information about the best way to prepare for interviews
- The chance to evaluate other delegate’s interview techniques and learn from each other
- Guidance on how to talk about your unique skills and experience in an interview
What will you gain from this course?
- Networking opportunities with: a Head Teacher, Prospero Consultants, our Candidate Development Manager, a Professional Trainer and other Prospero teachers!
- Opportunities to practice interview techniques, and benefit from personalised coaching and feedback
- The opportunity to question teaching and interview experts and acquire interview top tips
All of Prospero Teaching's CPD courses remain FREE to our registered candidates. Principle courses (4 hours) are subject to a £10 refundable deposit, which will be returned to you on the business day following the event providing you attend. If you are not a registered candidate at the time of the event, you can reclaim your £10 by arranging to register with Prospero Teaching.