Actions and Detail Panel
Wed 11 April 2018, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
We consider this course as part of our Core Learning series. The role of supervision to provide a reflective practice space in central to all Health and Social Care staff. This one day course is essential for all new staff as well as a great refresher for supervisors & experienced staff.
Aims of the course
The course aims to offer an opportunity to explore supervision as a reflective space for their practice within a health and social care setting.
Objectives of the course
Participants will finish the course with:
- An understanding of the role of supervision in an organisational context
- An understanding of the purpose of supervision contracts and roles of supervisors and supervisee
- An opportunity to practice the skills involved in providing and recieving reflective supervision.
- An understanding of the different types of supervision, including the functions of line management, clinical supervision and informal supervision.
- An chance to explore the dynamics that can push or pull supervision relationships away from their optimum.
Terms and conditions
This course is in our Shandwick Place training room, which is not accessible for physical disabilities. Please contact us if this affects you and we will relocate the course immediately. The course includes teas, coffee and biscuits but does not include lunch as there are lots of lunch outlet choices just beside us.
Training booking on Eventbrite are best paid by credit or debit card using Visa, Mastercard or American express. In exceptional circumstances, credit facilities may be available. Please contact the organiser to discuss your request at email@example.com or 0131 225 8508.
If you need to cancel your booking and give more than two weeks’ notice, we will refund your payment in full. If you cancel with less than two weeks’ notice, we will refund 50% of your fee.