Actions and Detail Panel
Refresher CIEH Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering Courses
Tue 11 April 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
All candidates who have previously taken the CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering are recommended to take a refresher course three years after completion.
Candidate must submit a copy of their original Ofqual accredited food safety level 3 accredited certificate. Exam papers will not be processed by the CIEH without evidence of prior successful completion of the Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering. If you do not have your proof of prior training, you will have to book on the full paying course.
Why is food safety refresher training important?
Food safety regulations and best practice are constantly changing, and in order to guarantee safe food for consumers, food business supervisors must keep their knowledge up to date.This qualification:
- reminds candidates of their supervisory responsibilities towards food safety
- refreshes candidates’ knowledge of food safety
- encourages best practice within the workplace
Learning outcomes of the Level 3 Food Safety refresher course
Successful completion of this food hygiene refresher qualification will enable candidates to understand:
- the role of the supervisor in ensuring compliance with food safety legislation
- the application and monitoring of good food safety practice
- how to implement food safety management procedures
- the role of the supervisor in staff training