Actions and Detail Panel
Regional teacher conference: a journey to medicine (UEA)
Fri 21 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
This conference is designed to help teachers and advisers in the UK who support students in their pathway towards higher education. It is particularly focused on schools and colleges who have limited experience of supporting students in their application to medicine.
At the conference there will be
- Information and guidance about medical school admissions processes (including interviews and tests)
- Advice on how to support your students as they go through the application process
- An opportunity to ask questions and find out more
- Workshops, talks and experts on hand
- Information stands and members of staff available to speak to delegates about specific issue such as admissions tests.