B Leaders is a training programme, designed by B Lab UK, to empower people who want to lead organisations through the B Corp certification and work with businesses to measure what matters
We're running a B Leaders cohort in Bristol and we'd love for you to join us.
Workshop 1: Thurs 20 April 12.00-5.30pm
Workshop 2: Thurs 27 April 12.00-5.30pm
[Attendance at both workshops is required]
WHERE: The Create Centre, Smeaton Road, Bristol, BS1 6XN
HOW MUCH: The course costs £400 (for companies with revenue less than £5m) or £700 (for companies with revenue greater than £5m).
Over the course of two half-day workshops and two online webinars you will:
- Learn about the history and vision of the B Corp movement
- Have a chance to get hands on experience with the B Impact Assessment
- Understand how a company can improve their impact
- Get to grips with our analytics benchmarking tool
- Practice pitching the business case for certification
- Understand how to engage stakeholders across the business
- Pick up top tips on how to communicate your impact both internally and externally.
B Leaders are also given access to a Resources Portal which hosts presentations, blogs, videos and case studies.
B Leaders from our first cohort are now working with businesses as they go through the certification, hosting masterclasses to help companies improve their impact and supporting B Lab UK on our Measure What Matter projects, helping companies to take the first steps in measuring their social and environmental impact.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or if you'd like to attend, please register for a place.