Actions and Detail Panel
Register Interest for Measurement of Body Symmetry Training
Measurement of Body Symmetry. (2 Day)
(Simple Stuff Works)
Trainer : Tessa Ellis
Accredited Course Level 3 / Credit Value 6
- To use the procedure to measure the Goldsmith Indices of Body Symmetry.
- To set up the subject in the starting position to identify whether the pelvis is structurally symmetrical.
- To measure and record dimensions of the chest, with the pelvis level.
- To establish how the pelvis moves in relation to movement of the legs.
- To measure and record the extent of right and left hip abduction combined with external rotation.
- Know how to develop appropriate reporting strategies to support implementation of a postural care regime.
Cost Per Attendee: € 300 (Includes all course notes and lunch)