Actions and Detail Panel
Registration and Free Micro-Teach / Interview Skills CPD Session
Thu 25 May 2017, 17:30 – 20:30 BST
PART 1 - Registration with Morgan Hunt
Part 2 - Micro-Teach and Interview Skills CPD
To complete registration you will need to bring the following with you to the registration session:Proof of right to work:
- UK or EU Passport. If your passport is out of date please also provide your long birth certificate.
- Other Passport with Visa (to prove eligibility to work in the UK). If your visa has expired please provide the official UKBA letter of current visa application (dated within the last 6 months).
- Proof of National Insurance number (NI Card, P45, P60, Inland Revenue document stating the NI number or a pay slip from a previous employer).
- Contact details for one reference covering 2 years, OR;
- At least two references covering a minimum of 6 months each (from the past 2 years).
- If required, please provide us with your most recent Disclosure & Barring Service check (CRB). If your Disclosure & Barring Service check is over 12 months (formerly a CRB check), we will require you to apply for a new DBS check.
- If required, payment for a new DBS check. We accept credit/debit card, cash or payment via PayPal (details provided on request). Costs are £44.00 for a paper check, or £52.00 Online.
- At least two documents to verify your current address. These must be dated within the last 3 months (i.e. utility bills, bank statements). We cannot accept mobile phone bills or online shopping receipts as proof of address.
- Driving License (please bring the Paper Counterpart AND Photo Card with you).
- Address history to cover the last 5 years.
- Proof of qualifications.
- A record of any/all CPD (Continuing Professional Development) training you have undertaken, or are due to attend including Certificate attained, dates and training provider. Please complete the attached CPD Log Form and bring this to your registration, or email it to our Quality Department: Quality-Education@morganhunt.com.
- Your most recent teaching observation report including date of observation, grade achieved, strengths and areas to improve, college name and name of observer. Please bring this to your registration, or email it to our Quality Department: Quality-Education@morganhunt.com.
- Details of any upcoming observations. The above CPD and observation information will be submitted along with your CV for any roles you are shortlisted for.