Actions and Detail Panel
Registration and Introductory CPD Session for Education Support Workers
Wed 7 June 2017, 17:30 – 20:30 BST
Part 1 - Registration With Morgan Hunt
During this session you complete the full Morgan Hunt Registration process to esnure that we have all the information and documentation necesary to find you your perfect job!
Part 2 - Free Introductory CPD
This two hour workshop will explore the roles and responsibilities of support workers and will identify key skills required to provide effective classroom support to mainstream and SEN pupils. The workshop will also outline the expectations employers have of support staff in the education sector and will give an overview of further support Morgan Hunt can offer in the form of CPD and Qualifications
To complete registration you will need to bring the following with you to the registration session:
Proof of right to work:
- UK or EU Passport. If your passport is out of date please also provide your long birth certificate.
- Other Passport with Visa (to prove eligibility to work in the UK). If your visa has expired please provide the official UKBA letter of current visa application (dated within the last 6 months).
- Proof of National Insurance number (NI Card, P45, P60, Inland Revenue document stating the NI number or a pay slip from a previous employer).
- Contact details for one reference covering 2 years, OR;
- At least two references covering a minimum of 6 months each (from the past 2 years).
Contact details must include the most recent / current employer, and must include a work email address and a work phone number. We cannot accept reference details in the form of personal email addresses or mobile phone numbers.
- If required, please provide us with your most recent Disclosure & Barring Service check (CRB). If your Disclosure & Barring Service check is over 12 months (formerly a CRB check), we will require you to apply for a new DBS check.
- If required, payment for a new DBS check. We accept credit/debit card, cash or payment via PayPal (details provided on request). Costs are £44.00 for a paper check, or £52.00 Online.
Proof of address:
- At least two documents to verify your current address. These must be dated within the last 3 months (i.e. utility bills, bank statements). We cannot accept mobile phone bills or online shopping receipts as proof of address.
- Driving License (please bring the Paper Counterpart AND Photo Card with you).
- Address history to cover the last 5 years.
Qualifications and Development:
- Proof of qualifications.
- A record of any/all CPD (Continuing Professional Development) training you have undertaken, or are due to attend including Certificate attained, dates and training provider. Please complete the attached CPD Log Form and bring this to your registration, or email it to our Quality Department: Quality-Education@morganhunt.com.
- Your most recent teaching observation report including date of observation, grade achieved, strengths and areas to improve, college name and name of observer. Please bring this to your registration, or email it to our Quality Department: Quality-Education@morganhunt.com.
- Details of any upcoming observations. The above CPD and observation information will be submitted along with your CV for any roles you are shortlisted for.