RegTech Summit APAC '17
22 March 2017, Hong Kong
There is a growing belief that technology (rather than increased headcount) is the only way financial services firms can adapt to growing regulatory requirements.
Governments across the APAC region are exploring ways to support the development of RegTech; and firms are looking to RegTech as a way to meet their compliance obligations and reduce costs, without being distracted from their main business.
ECN’s 1-day specialist event will bring together expert speakers and delegates, to discuss how firms can innovate to reduce the compliance burden across the APAC region. You will hear enlightening thought-piece talks and panel discussions, and engage in lively workshop-style discussions.
RegTech Summit APAC will be held alongside a full-day Identity & KYC seminar, which will take place in Hong Kong on 21st March 2017.
Why attend?Attend this event to discover how to:
- How to identify and overcome key inhibitors to the adoption of RegTech in APAC
- How regulators can work to harmonise regulatory regimes and encourage the development of RegTech
- How RegTech can enable incumbent firms to compete with non-bank players
- The specific compliance pain points where RegTech can offer most value
- How regional attitudes to data protection and Europe’s GDPR impact the implementation of RegTech solutions
- Collaborations between established RegTech players and start ups
- Emerging RegTech solutions for KYC, AML, trade surveillance and conduct risk
Why RegTech is important for youAttend this event to discover how to: RegTech solutions offer a cost-effective and robust way for firms to comply with their regulatory obligations.
ECN's summit will enable you to engage with a wide range of regulatory compliance and RegTech experts. The discussions will highlight how you can keep abreast of this fast-developing sector, and successfully implement RegTech solutions into your own business.
The networking breaks will enable incumbents and RegTech providers to connect and set the scene for future business partnerships.
Please visit the website for more details: www.regtech-summit-apac.com
N.B. RegTech Summit APAC will be held alongside a full-day Identity & KYC workshop, which will take place in Hong Kong on 21st March 2017.