One of the biggest immediate challenges affecting the financial services industry today is regulatory compliance. Many market participants are unsure how to move to an open API framework in a secure and compliant way, or how to meet constantly evolving reporting requirements.
As the sector becomes generally more technology-driven, these challenges are increasingly being solved through automation. A new breed of providers is wrapping technology around regulations to make compliance cheaper, simpler and more flexible. The name of this movement is: RegTech.
Financial services firms and the FCA alike are actively seeking to support the RegTech field. However, banks still need assurance that RegTech systems really do work; and RegTech providers need to know that they are developing the systems the regulators want to see.
ECN’s RegTech Summit is the only end user driven conference that focuses purely on the applications of RegTech within the financial services space.
The summit will bring together Heads of Compliance, CROs, Heads of Innovation, CTOs, Heads of Change / Transformation and Heads of Audit from leading US, UK and European banks, building societies, investment managers, RegTech providers and regulators. They will:
- Raise the opportunity that innovative technologies can present for the regulatory compliance function, relative to old-school solutions
- Pinpoint banks’ regulatory compliance pain points and define the areas where RegTech could offer most value, to enable providers to develop more relevant solutions
- Address and overcome banks’ concerns in terms of adopting RegTech solutions, to facilitate the procurement process
- Identify how providers can develop reliable and robust RegTech solutions that need regulators’ demands
- Discuss the steps that leading banks are taking to reduce their regulatory compliance costs
The summit will provide a unique opportunity for all stakeholders to engage with one another and shape tomorrow’s RegTech products as they are being developed.
Please visit the website for more information: http://regtech-summit-us.com/