Actions and Detail Panel
Reinventing Energy Summit
Fri 25 November 2016, 08:30 – 18:00 GMT
New Scientist GameChangers and RE·WORK present...
The Reinventing Energy Summit will bring together experts from research, industry and startups working in emerging technology applications to reinvent energy. This will include machine intelligence, smart grid, next generation batteries and end-use business cases to better predict and manage renewable energy generation, consumption and integration.
Timetable / Speakers:
Registration will open at 8.30am and the first session will start at 9.15am. The last session will end at 5pm, followed by networking drinks until 6pm.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mustafa Suleyman, Co-founder, Google Deepmind
- Thorsten Klaus, Head of Building Systems, AlphaEOS
- Daniel Becerra, Managing Director, Buffalo Grid
- Sally Adee, Technology Features Editor, New Scientist
- Chris Goodall, Author, The Switch
- Mike Phillips, CEO, Sense
- Molly Webb, Founder, Energy Unlocked
- Arthur Kay, CEO, bio-bean
- Christopher Baker-Brian, Co-Founder & CTO, BBOXX
- Howard Porter, CEO, BEAMA
- Neal Cody, Head of Innovation, British Gas
- Sara Bell, CEO & Founder, Tempus Energy
- Manish Naik, Senior Technology Associate, BP
- Michael Bironneau, Head of Technology Development, Open Energi
- Arne Brufladt Svendsen, R&D Manager, Goodtech Power
- Paolo Fracas, CEO & Founder, Genport
- Graham Oakes, Founder, Upside Energy
- Benjamin Kott, Founder & CEO, EnergyDeck
- Simon Roberts, Chief Executive, Centre for Sustainable Energy
- Andrew Haslett, Chief Engineer, Energy Technologies Institute
- Jose Cordeiro, Energy Advisor, Singularity University
- Dario Traum, Senior Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Jeff Hardy, Senior Research Fellow, Imperial College London
Hear about rapidly advancing technologies impacting renewable energy from thought leaders in the field. Industry experts, innovative new startups and world-class researchers will share their latest technology advancements as well as exploring the business use cases and economic implications.
• Access to exhibition area & breakout sessions
• Breakfast, coffee, lunch
• Access to networking drinks reception
• Access to video presentations & slides after the event
• Eventbrite will email you your ticket(s) and a tax invoice immediately after purchase.
• All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other New Scientist or RE·WORK event.
• New Scientist and RE·WORK reserve the right to alter the event and its line-up, or cancel the event. In the unlikely event of cancellation, all tickets will be refunded. Neither New Scientist, its parent company or RE·WORK will be liable for any additional expenses incurred by ticket holders in relation to the event.
• Tickets are subject to availability and only available in advance through Eventbrite.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.