REMIX LONDON SUMMIT
3-4 DECEMBER 2013 AT GOOGLE
The global summit for culture, technology and entrepreneurship. REMIX brings together thought-leaders and decision makers from each industry to tackle the big ideas shaping the future of the cultural sector.
If you are interested in new income generation opportunities, or how technology is revolutionising cultural consumption and marketing then REMIX is for you.
Find out more at www.remixsummit.com
OVER 50 WORLD CLASS SPEAKERS INCLUDING
- Eze Vidra, Head of Campus, Google
- Dan Heaf, Chief Digital Officer, BBC Worldwide
- Laura Franses, UK Managing Director, Vice
- Ed Vaizey, UK Minister for Culture
- Adam Williams, UK Managing Director, Spotify
- Anna Higgs, Chief Commissioning Editor, Film 4.0
- Adam Boita, Marketing Controller for ABSOLUT Vodka (Pernod Ricard)
- Sir Peter Bazelgette, Chair, ACE
- James Hunt, Head of Programmes, Sky Arts
- Rosie Wolfenden MBE, Co-Founder and MD, Tatty Devine
- Godfrey Worsdale, Director, Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art
- Jeremy Basset, Global Director, New Businesses Unit, Unilever
- Richard Gibbs, Business Development Director, iCity
- Pip Jameson, Co-Founder, The Loop
- Morgwn Rimel, Director, The School of Life
- Renaud Visage, Co-Founder and CTO, Eventbrite
- Alice Taylor, Founder of MakieLab
- Teresa Pereira, VP of Brand & Communications, moo.com
- Mark Hislop, Commercial Director, Somerset House
- Victoria Broackes, Curator, Department of Theatre & Performance, V&A
- James Davis, Program Manager, Google Cultural Institute, Google
- Nathan Clapton, Vice President Mobile Partnerships, TripAdvisor
CONFERENCE AND MASTER CLASSES
DAY ONE: CONFERENCE
Inspirational talks, debates and panel discussions from cultural leaders, corporate directors, technologists and entrepreneurs. Addressing the big issues facing the cultural sector.
DAY TWO: MASTER CLASSES
Building on the trends and concepts from day 1 our Master Classes dive deeper, helping you put new ideas into action. Delivered by founders, leaders, experts and innovators.
DAY THREE: TREND SCOUTING
A curated tour of London. A select group of delegates will discover the most innovative projects in the city and hear the stories of the cultural and technology entrepreneurs behind them. By invitation. To find out more and register interest please email us: email@example.com
HOSTED AT GOOGLE HQ, LONDON
Welcome to Google’s London HQ in the Renzo Piano-designed Central St. Giles Building in Covent Garden. The stunning, industrial ‘Town Hall’ theatre space at the heart of the building will play host this year’s REMIX London Summit.
WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR?
- Hosted at Bloomberg's stunning London HQ
- Sold out and attended by all of the leading UK cultural institutions
- 50 inspirational speakers from companies including Google, ACE, Tate, Microsoft
- Trended nationally all day on Twitter
- Watch videos of last year's inspirational talks and panels here
Global Parters: The British Council, Google, Bloomberg, The Guardian Culture Professionals Network
National Partners: City of London, Eventbrite
Please note that tickets are transferable to future REMIX events or to a colleague but are non refundable.
Have questions about REMIX Summit for Culture, Technology, Entrepreneurship - London 2013?