You're invited to join 2,000 global thought-leaders with REMIX Summits Sydney at the single biggest global conference for culture and the creative industries to explore the intersection of culture, technology and entrepreneurship, bringing together thought-leaders from across different industries to tackle the big ideas shaping the future of the cultural and creative industries and the development of creative cities and the creative economy.
Hear from over 75 inspirational speakers, including Google, MCA, Twitter, Virgin, Met Museum, The Smithsonian, Sydney Opera House, VICE, Intel, The Guardian, ACMI, VICE, Etsy. The REMIX Sydney 2015 event takes place on 2-3 June at Sydney Town Hall as part of the Vivid Ideas program during Vivid Sydney, the world’s largest festival of light, music and ideas which attracted 1.43 million visitors in 2014. The REMIX social programme is also a chance to start new conversations and turn ideas into reality and includes our delegates party at the QT Sydney Hotel curated by Time Out.
Find out more at www.remixsummits.com/syd
REMIX Sydney is part of series of global summits on the future of cultural industries and creative cities happening in partnership with The Guardian, Google and Bloomberg taking place in London, NYC, Dubai and Sydney at venues including MoMA.
OVER 75 WORLD CLASS SPEAKERS
- Karen Stocks, MD, Twitter
- Elizabeth Ann Macgregor OBE, Director, MCA
- Simon Crerar, Editor, Buzzfeed
- Dr Genevieve Bell, Vice President, Intel Labs & Director, User Experience Research, Intel
- Ed Harrison CEO, Yahoo!7
- Ian McClelland, Managing Director, The Guardian Australia
- Kim McKay AO, CEO, Australian Museum
- Royce Akers, Editor, VICE
- Seb Chan, Director of Digital & Emerging Media, Smithsonian, Cooper-Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum
- Michael Brand, Director, Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Katrina Sedgwick, Director, ACMI
- Helen Souness, Managing Director, Etsy
- Lisa Havilah, Director, Carriageworks
- Tom Uglow, Creative Director, Google Creative Lab
- Leigh Small, Chief Executive, Sydney Film Festival
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Rish Mitra, CEO & Co-founder, Blippar
- Ed Smith, Marketing Director, Foxtel
- Katie Rigg-Smith, CEO, Mindshare
- Riley Batchelor, Regional Director, General Assembly
- Lindsay Miller, Managing Director, Dubai Design District
- Michael Rodrigues, CEO, Time Out
- John Batistich, Director, Marketing & Digital, Scentre Group (Westfield Shopping Centres)
KEYNOTES, PANELS, MASTER CLASSES & SOCIAL PROGRAMME
Inspirational talks, debates and panel discussions from cultural leaders, corporate directors, technologists and entrepreneurs. Addressing the big issues facing the cultural sector.
Our Master Classes dive deeper, helping you put new ideas into action. Delivered by founders, leaders, experts and innovators.
All tickets include access to the REMIX Summit receptions curated by Time Out which take place on June 2 and June 3 - see agenda for more details
HOSTED AT SYDNEY TOWN HALL
Renowned for its High Victoria interiors and richness or decoration, Sydney Town Hall is the largest and most ornate late 19th-Century civic building in Australia.
For more info on Sydney Town Hall and how to reach the venue please visit - www.sydneytownhall.com.au
WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR?
In 2014 the event was hosted at Carriageworks and #REMIXSYD trended all day on Twitter. You can watch videos of many of last year's inspirational talks and panels at www.remixsummits.com
Strategic Partner: Destination New South Wales
National Partners: City of Sydney
Global Parters: Google, Bloomberg, Mindshare
Media Partners: The Guardian, Time Out, VICE, ABC, The Guardian, The Collective, Dumbo Feather, Aspire, Concrete Playground & Junkee.
Please note that tickets are transferable to future REMIX events or to a colleague but are non-refundable.
REMIX is a series of global summits on Culture, Technology & Entrepreneurship exploring the future of the creative and cultural industries.
Produced in partnership with our global partners Google, Bloomberg, Mindshare and Dubai Design District, REMIX tackles the big ideas shaping the future of the culture and creative industries and is attended by thousands of creative leaders worldwide.
They take place annually in London, NYC and Sydney with media partners including VICE, The Guardian and Time Out.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.