Actions and Detail Panel
Removing The Shame and Guilt
Sat 10 June 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
We would like you to be a part of a conference to help women who have experienced physical violence and abuse to take place on Saturday 10th June 2017.
To be an attendee the fee is only £5 which will include refreshments and the access to the workshops s well as a collaboration with other survivors to strengthen your connections and your mind. However if you are unemployed we have limited amount of free tickets (maximum one per person) just utilise the free ticket link and book on.
If you would like to exhibit informational services please book the stand at £55 pus eventbrites fees. If you book a stand we will also promote your logo and brief description of your company via social media and the advertising literature plus a 3 minute speaking slot on the day.
The initiative is designed to tackle the stigma that many victims feel they face and encourage them to speak out or come forward. This is also aimed at the individuals who feel shame or guilt about their ordeal which hinders them in life and ultimately impacts others around them.
In order to move forward with this we have created a structure for the conference that will not only just talk about the issues on the day but will have industry experts on the panel to deal with the Q and A and also be able to provide a point of referral for individuals that need to access help or look for support groups.
The structure will be:-
- A panel of experts and survivors answering theatre style questions plus educating the audience of their specialist field and how they can help.
- An opportunity for the audience to share as much or as little as they comfortably feel to do so
- Anonymous box to pose questions
- Then we will have break out workshops- A confidence building workshop - A creativity Workshop - A revelation room etc
- There will be exhibition stands by various support groups.
The day will allow individuals to feel safe to share their adversity with others but feel they are not alone and also feel able to openly share without fear of judgement.
AGE RESTRICTION: 18+