Repairs & maintenance - should you insource or outsource?
There is no one solution that fits all, but there is cultural change going on in the housing sector that may change the decision criteria on whether to insource or outsource your DLO.
Do you seek to sustain the life of the building asset to deliver longer-term benefits for the business or focus on meeting short-term customer needs?
- One of social housing’s biggest expense find out why it’s so important
- Learn about two conflicting priorities that can have very different outcomes
- Discover the impact of labour and legislative change affecting the contractor landscape
- Find out why too many resources are still wasted
- Explore what options are open within social housing
Stay abreast of these changes in an informal discussion forum with industry experts available.
- Trevor Lawrence, Managing Director, One Direct Maintenance Ltd
- Andy Crow, Head of Candidate Services & Payroll, Morgan Hunt
Who should attend?
- Asset managers
- Maintenance directors
- Head of property
- Property directors
- Heads of maintenance and DLO
- Property managers
- Senior level property managers
COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH + mid-afternoon refreshments
Join our FREE roundtable discussion and learn from your peers how to deliver value for money services within your organisation.
What do I bring with me?
Please bring along your booking information and ticket.
What time does the seminar start?
Please arrive 12:30 - 12:45 for 13:30 start.
How much does it cost?
Places are completely free of charge and are limited to a first come first served basis
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We not do have any parking so it is best to travel by public transport. The nearest tube station is Moorgate.
Where can I contact the organiser with my questions?
If you have any questions about the seminar call: Danny Luu on 0207 419 8968 or email email@example.com
When & Where
The trusted public services recruiter perfectly sized to support diverse organisations hire the right people. Every minute we match professionals to careers across education, health, government, housing, infrastructure, charities and aligned private sectors. As informed recruitment professionals, we continue to proactively adapt our business model to manage change. We’ve expertly engineered our business to be large enough to deliver and small enough to care.