*A new course from Media Trust*
Recent events have shown us how crucial reputation is in the charity sector and how quickly things can unravel if you are not in control of your organisation’s reputation. In a world of 24-hour news and social media, bad publicity can escalate at an unprecedented speed. It is no longer viable to be reactionary and contingency plans can only do so much. Now more than ever before, it is vital to be proactive and take charge of your charity’s reputation.
Learn to stay one step ahead with this half day session, making the most of good times to take charge of media attention to spread your story and gain support whilst ensuring you are prepared for the challenges a crisis could bring to the reputation of your organisation.
The course will be run in partnership with award winning PR agency Weber Shandwick, giving you access to the knowledge of two top experts in the field of reputation management. The training will combine theory with practical examples and interactive activities.
At the end of the training you will:
- Understand the importance of reputation management and how this applies to the day-to-day running and long-term planning of your organisation.
- Have some insights on measuring your reputation.
- Understand the importance of influencing public perception and key stakeholders to build on your current reputation.
- Be equipped for proactive planning for crisis communications management.
- Know how to keep calm during a crisis and take back control.
Level: Develop specialist skills – for those who have responsibility for the reputation of their organisation and are likely to be public-facing during a crisis.
- Charity/voluntary/community professionals in marketing/PR, as well as CEOs and trustees.
- Those who face the public/stakeholders and want to ensure they are being proactive in the management of their organisation.
- Those who see the value in investing a little now in order to protect your reputation more easily in the future.
Why not make a day of it? Book yourself or a colleague onto the morning session, Digital PR, and get 15% off each session. Email email@example.com to take advantage of this offer.
VAT will be charged at 20%.
You can book online now with a card, by invoice (see 'other payment options at the bottom of the next page) or by calling us on 020 7871 5600.