Launch Event: new Research Roundtable and new Thriving Research Group
We are delighted to invite you to our special November event, where we are launching:
- Our new CIPD Research Roundtable for professionals who want to learn about their latest organisational initiatives and impact, and share their initiatives with others, and
- The new International Thriving at Work Research Group at the University of Chester, a powerhouse for driving forward practices which promote thriving in the workplace.
For our November launch, we will focus on the WELLBEING with the evening being an opportunity to receive an Extensive Resource Pack that will be valuable for your own development and that of your organization.
We invite you to join us after work, and over evening food and refreshments:
- Celebrate the launch of our two new exciting development opportunities – the CIPD Research Roundtables, and the new International Thriving at Work Research Group
- Learn what organisations have been doing to improve their support for mental health at work
- Generate new ideas for your own practice, share your initiatives, and learn from others initiatives
If these are issues that are of interest, please join us on 22nd November to share your knowledge and views and gain an insight from what others are up to! There is ample free parking next to the venue building.
Led by Dr. Rachel Robins
Rachel is a coach and mentor with a background as a Director of HR & OD in the public sector
Venue: Chester University Business School, Churchill House, Queen's Park Campus, Chester CH4 7AD
Sat Nav - CH4 7AD http://www.chester.ac.uk/find-us
Members, Students and Non-Members Free
6pm for 6.30pm until 8pm approx
For extra information Contact: Dr. Rachel Robins 07858 766 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
CIPD Merseyside and North Cheshire Branch
The CIPD Merseyside & North Cheshire branch provides opportunities for its 4000 members to network with local HR and L&D professionals, to continue with their professional development and remain up to date with HR issues. There is an active programme of events through the year and you can find details of the upcoming events listed below. For further details just click on the event you are interested in and you can then book your place online.
Unless otherwise stated branch events are free for CIPD members to attend, for some of our there is a non-member fee of £15 which must be paid online when booking.
The branch committee look forward to seeing you at our events and if you would like any further information please contact email@example.com