Actions and Detail Panel
RESET™ Accredited Solutions Providers (ASP) Training - May 2017
Thu 11 May 2017, 08:30 – 16:00 BST
BUILDINGS CAN NOW TALK TO US!
The shift from design standards to operational standards - from design to operational performance - is changing the nature of the industry. Monitoring is bringing a pulse to buildings, changing the business models of consultants, the relationship of building owners to tenants and of companies to employees. Past business models are giving way to new opportunities, and nowhere is this greater than in the field of healthy buildings.
Join us for the RESET™ training to learn more about how our industry is changing, and how you can get involved as a RESET™ ASP.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS TRAINING?
- Building Owners and Managers: RESET’s modular approach enables building owners and managers to integrate health and wellbeing in an affordable and scalable basis. RESET is the foundation stone for other building standards.
- Equipment Solution Providers: RESET is a technology-based building standard focused on operational results. Learn how your equipment and services can contribute to the RESET Standard.
- Consultants: RESET’s modular, scalable and affordable approach enables consultants to engage with and retain more clients and projects, as well as creating new service models.
TRAINING TOPICS (1 day course)
- Introduction to RESET™: the world's first 'smart' building certification program.
- Embodied health impact of Materials: from chemicals of concerns to VOCs.
- Building lungs: Understanding mechanical and biological filtration and air exchange.
- Operational impact: Understanding the complexity of air. Dissecting results from monitoring.
- The RESET™ process: Documenting and measuring for success.
- Communicating the ROI and making the case to clients.
- Hardware installation, troubleshooting, recalibration and data analysis/reporting.