Actions and Detail Panel
Resilience Master Class – Part 2 – Session 2
Fri 12 May 2017, 18:00 – 21:00 BST
This evening Master Class is the second part of a follow up session for those who attended the Resilience Master Class Part 1. The Master Classes are designed for those who have previously participated in any of our ‘Human Givens approach to Resilience’ programmes which run several times throughout the year. (Please see events listings for upcoming dates)
During this evening we will follow up on the actions identified in the first Master Class session.
As a reminder you will have looked at a number of the following:
- Check in with an Emotional Needs Audit and see where you are up to
- Ensure you are deploying your resources for optimum benefit for you
- Set new goals, or revisit current goals, and take them from intention to action
- Create solutions for any current challenges where you may have become stuck
- Revisit your personal narrative and ensure you are framing it in the way you would like
We will revisit everybody’s ‘needs’ and ‘resources’ and hear how you have maintained your focus on your goals, solutions and narratives. Please come prepared to share and discuss your progress with your group.