"very informative, extremely useful and relevant to my personal and work life at the moment...fantastic presenters made the session fun!"
In today’s fast-paced environments, each of us experience great challenges, increased pressures, heightened expectations and constant change. The ability to maintain focus, balance and well-being amidst these distractions and complexities, is an imperative life skill.
This engaging and comprehensive workshop offers proven and practical skills for managing times of high pressure, rapid change, and adversity. Participants will experience and learn essential tools to build their resilience in order to flourish and succeed, even when the going gets tough.
The workshop will reveal the territory of Resilience and how to work with it. It's fun, engaging & practical & presented by leading EQ specialist, Philip Gimmack of EQworks.
What you'll learn
- Gain stress-busting skills: Utilise a powerful yet easy-to-use framework 'The Six Pillars of Resilience©'
- Full understand the comprehensive roadmap to Resilience and the inherent power of shared-group experience.
- Identify the early warning signs of stress to allow immediate actions to minimise
- Feel more in control and focused, even when faced with great change and uncertainty
- Experience the power of re-framing negative beliefs and building positive ones to promote optimism and self-confidence
- Learn dozens of practical ways and techniques to build 'iron-clad' resilience
- Learn how to affect of and how to manage your emotions effectively with Emotional Intelligence
Resilience helps with
- Understanding Stress
- A frameowork for Stress-management
- Understanding how you cope
- and much more
EQ Events in Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle & London
"Excellent, Life changing skills and amazing.."
"This is great stuff"
"Excellent delivery - very enjoyable thanks!"
"This was an excellent session
Thank You!" "Food for thought - very interesting"
“Most Useful - Especially practising and listening and giving feedback.”
"Absolutely brilliant - would love to see the slides"
"Excellent - very powerful"
"Inspired to do more fun feedback (with my team)"
"Not long enough - Brilliant"
"Excellent presentation - will take the (A.R.T.) Test"
Save This Event
When & Where
City of London Club
19 Old Broad Street
EC2N 1DS London
Philip Gimmack, Principal Trainer, EQworks
Philip Gimmack specialises in research and development of EQ. He consistently receives wonderful feedback from thousands he trains every year across the public and private sector. Unlike many EQ trainers he only trains EQ related skills. He's also the creator of The Advanced Relationship Test (A.R.T.) - a profound EQ assessment and founded EQworks in 2011, emotional intelligence specialists. He coaches individuals and teams from front line staff to board directors. His style is highly engaging and thoroughly fascinating. So much so there's a no quibble money-back guarantee on this training too.