The Food Teachers Centre Resource Bank is a free service managed by volunteers.
Sign up to gain free access to all the facebook files that have been shared so that you can access them offline (away from Facebook).
If you would like to sign up to gain access, all that we ask is that
- you are a member of the closed facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/foodteachers/
- that you share your own resources to be allowed to take others
- that we continue to respect copyright and recognise those that help us to produce new activities for our classes by crediting the work of others, and only sharing those things that are ours to share.
What happens next?
You will receive an instant e-mail to confirm your registration and we will check your details. Check your junk folded and add the sender to your contacts list, so that future messages come to your inbox.
Then you will be sent the link in a separate message.
If I don't receive the 2nd email with the link to the Resource Bank - what do I do?
We email you within 7 days with a link to the Resource Bank. In most cases 24 hours. If you fail to receive it, this is typically a pretty good indicator that you've unsubscribed from emails from Food Teachers Centre. You'll no longer receive the updates the organizer sends.
YOU CAN RE-SUBSCRIBE. Login to your Eventbrite account and go to Account Settings > Email Preferences and then select Unblock beside Food Teachers Centre/louise email address. Save the change. After this is finished, you'll receive our emails again.
Need Step by Step help? Follow it here. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/articles/en_US/How_To/how-to-manage-your-email-preferences?lg=en_GB
You can also try again with a different e-mail address.
I click on the Drop box link but no files are shown?
1. Check that Drop box is not blocked in your school - ask your IT Technician. Or try the same link from a computer outside of your school system, for example at home.
2. Try a different browser, some food teachers have reported that Internet Explorer works Ok when Chrome does not and vice versa.