Actions and Detail Panel
Rest Is Drag Presents Courtney Act (18+)
Sat, 3 Jun 2017, 19:00 – Sun, 4 Jun 2017, 02:00 BST
HOSTED BY LUCY FUR | WITH SUPPORT FROM BRUISE + LOCAL QUEENS (TBA)
Rest Is Drag Presents... The Beautiful... Courtney Act!
This blonde-bombshell took the world by storm when she appeared on the 6th season of RuPaul's Drag Race, securing herself an impressive position in the top 3.
Since appearing on Drag Race, Courtney has enjoyed a very successful music career! She released her debut EP "Kaleidoscope" and joined a band with the #AAAGirls alongside fellow queens Alaska Thunderfuck and Willam; where she appeared in an ad campaign and music video for the infamous American clothing brand American Apparel.
For one night only, Courtney will be making her solo debut in Wales, at The Big Top; an intimate and quirky venue, perfect for any drag performance!
Tickets are available in extremely limited quantities, due to the intimate nature of the event. These tickets WILL sell out fast! So make sure to get your tickets now to avoid dissapointment.
- Meet & Greet will take place BEFORE the main show. M&G will start at 19:00 for VIP ticket holders, VIP ticket holders are advised to be at the venue no later than 18:45.
- All other M&G ticket holders are advised to be at the venue for no later than 19:10.
- Standard ticket holders should be at the venue for no later than 20:00.
- Ticket holders may be required to wait in the main bar while the M&G takes place, before entering the show room.
- How long will the meet & greet last? - Meet & greet will be a one (1) hour session, please note that in this space of time, Courtney will be meeting around 65 people. With this in mind, meet & greet sessions will include a quick chat and a photograph with Courtney. Please be considerate of other attendees, as other attendees will be waiting to meet Courtney also.
- Can I upgrade my ticket on the night of the event? -Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that upgrades will be available on the night, due to the low amount of M&G and VIP tickets available. To guarantee you have the best night, it's always best to get the ticket(s) you'd be happiest with in advance.
- Should I bring a printed ticket to the event? - We can scan tickets from a smartphone, via the EventBrite app. Please make sure you have the Eventbrite app downloaded, and your tickets on display ready for us to scan at the door, to ensure a smooth & speedy process. We would recommend bringing along a printed ticket as a backup. Please note, if you have a cracked phone screen, we strongly advise that you bring a printed ticket, as we may be unable to scan your ticket from your phone.
- I can't make the event, can I get a refund? - Unfortunately, we offer a no-refund policy. If you are unable to make the event, we would recommend passing along the ticket to a friend.
- This is an 18+ event, ID may be required and entry may be refused with no refund if we are not able to verify you are of UK "Think 25" legal drinking age.
- Management, security & events promoter staff reserve the right to refuse entry, as well as remove attendees from the venue with no refund.
- All sales are final and non-transferable. In the event of the artist being unable to fulfill demand due to unforseen circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the act due to abandonment. Where possible, we will do our best to reschedule the event.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to or remove any attendee who appears to be overly intoxicated - drink responsibly.
- Artist Abandonment is covered by FORCE MAJUERE: In the event of any illness or accident affecting Artist, or if performance is rendered impossible or not feasible by any force majeure event not within control of Artist including but not limited to accident, bereavement, fire, riot, civil disturbance, strike, lockout or other labor dispute, act of God, order, rule, regulation or act of governmental authority, absence of power or any other essential services, failure of technical facilities, failure or delay of transportation facility(ies), lost or delayed performance luggage, the parties hereto specifically agree that: (a) all of Artist's obligations to the engagement(s) affected shall be deemed waived, (b) Purchaser shall not have any claim to damages with respect to the affected engagement(s), and (c) a substitution for an alternative event or rescheduled date may be offered to the Purchaser by the Promoter.
More Info at www.restisdrag.com